A downloadable messenger for Android
This is a simple online messaging app, nothing special about it other than I changed the colours to be my favourites. In fact, I didn't make a single line of code. I'm so lazy. I'm sorry.
To be straight up honest with you, I only made this to chat with my best friends. I prefer to have my own IM setup and know that they're using my app rather than Kik or Messager
Well, this app is mainly just to be a quick download and is fairly basic. I'm hoping to add formatting into it soon, but that'll be once I learn to code.
• Colour scheme is blue and black
• Add friends instantly
• All updates will have at least one new feature just to make it worthwhile
• Nice and basic
I'm just a teenage developer who enjoys code. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to use any code in this, so I'll just put it here:
while true do message == read(); send(message); sleep(1); receivedMessage == receive(recipientMessage); if receivedMessage != null then print(receivedMessage); end end
Of course, if you want a more popular app, get Kik. If you want to pay and use texting, use Messenger or whatever app you use to message your friends via phone
Boring legal stuff with a tad bit of humour:
By downloading this Application, you agree to the following:
• You will not reverse-engineer, modify or alter any part of this application
• You may share this to as many friends as possible (in fact, I encourage it! Really! I do!) so long as you don't provide the application file itself, but the application link on Google Play or the App Store.
• You will not redistribute, copy, move or even access the Application files themselves, that's my job
• You will not hack, exploit or any other means of obtaining passwords and/or messages.
• You will be nice and follow the above terms
- Download the .apk file below
- Copy it to your device
- Open Settings > Security
- Scroll down until you see Unknown sources: Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store and tick it
- Go to your file explorer (if you don't have one, download ES File Explorer) and find the apk file
- Once you've found it, open it and then go through the various install prompts until it says that it's done
- Tap open
There currently is no 'easy way' at this point in time. Eventually I'll put it onto the Play Store and Amazon for users to download and use easier.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.